HP LoadRunner 11.0 was released recently. Here are new features from LoadRunner 11.0 Readme:
• Silverlight – A new protocol for Silverlight based applications emulating user activity at the transport level. Allows generating high level scripts by automatically importing and configuring WSDL files used by the application.
• Java over HTTP – A new protocol designed to record java-based applications and applets. It produces a Java language script using web functions. This protocol is distinguished from other Java protocols in that it can record and replay Java remote calls over HTTP.
• The Citrix Protocol now supports Citrix Online Plugin versions 11.2 and 12.0.
• Added support for Citrix XenApp Server 5.0
• Oracle NCA – NCA Java object property support now provides automated creation and registration within a script of a query-answer table of communication between client-side Java objects and the Oracle NCA server.
• SAPGUI – Added support for SAPGUI for Windows Client version 7.20.
• Service Test – The LoadRunner Controller can run scripts created in HP Service Test 11.00, HP’s solution for creating and running automated tests for SOA and headless technologies. Refer to the Service Test documentation for details of creating Service Test scripts for a load testing scenario.
• Data Format Extension (DFE) – Enhanced data format capabilities for the Web (HTTP/HTML) protocol family. Allows converting raw HTTP traffic into a maintainable and structured XML format and enables correlations by XPATH.
• Correlation Studio – Web (HTTP/HTML) automatic correlation mechanism has been enhanced to search for possible correlations in the larger scope of snapshot data created during code generation including data formatted by DFE.
• Snapshot View – New snapshot view for Web (HTTP/HTML) protocol steps allows viewing complete HTTP traffic in both raw and DFE generated formats.
• VuGen – HP ALM Integration – Enhanced integration with HP Application Lifecycle Management platform that serves also Quality Center and Performance Center editions.
• Windows Support – Added support for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008. See below for limitations.
• Analysis Reports – Enhanced Analysis reports are more customizable. Analysis data can be exported to a variety of formats, including Word, Excel, PDF, and HTML. New report templates allow saving report definitions and generating reports based on a template.
Getting LoadRunner 11.0 is not a trivial task: it is an iso image splitted into two large archive files (SiteScope and Diagnostics are separate). However, when I extracted files from there, the installation was pretty straightforward.